We are currently seeking English native-speaking teachers from the UK, US, Canada, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand who want to work in one of the hottest countries at the moment: China! We are looking for teachers who want to start as soon as possible and can obtain the paperwork to get started. This opening is for native English speakers only. Non-natives please go here.
We are looking for teachers who want to teach young children in kindergartens (ages 2-6) or private academies (ages 2-14) in Chinese cities. The teaching materials will be provided. You just need to be fun, out-going and up for a great experience in a new country.
The cities we are looking to recruit for are currently Chongqing, Xi’an, Zhengzhou and Guiyang. Salaries are slightly lower in Guiyang due to the nature of the city. Please refer to our city guides page here if you are unsure where you would like to be based.
- Up to 15k RMB ($
2,294 USD and £
1,705GBP at today's rates) a month after tax – increased in 2nd year.
- Free accommodation is included as part of the deal. You will be given a fully furnished apartment for yourself close to your place of work.
- No probationary period or deductions. Your full wage from the first month!
- Full health insurance package.
- Full support in getting you a working visa for China.
- Return flight ticket refunded in full up to 6k rmb at the end of the contract.
- Mandarin Chinese lessons also available.
- Class sizes in the kindergarten are 15-20. Training school class sizes are 6-8.
- Up to a maximum of 25 classes a week.
- Kindergarten classes last 30 mins. Training school classes last an hour.
- 5 working days a week with two days off.
- Kindergarten working times are Monday to Friday from 8:30am-11:30am and 2:00pm-5:00pm.
- Private academy working times are every Saturday and Sunday from 9:00am-4:00pm along with three evenings during the week from 3:00pm-8:00pm.
- A university degree.
- Completion of a 120 hour TESOL or TEFL course (waived for degrees in English or Education)
- Two Years of teaching experience (waived for degrees in English or Education)
- Can prove you have no criminal record (visa requirement)
- Able to pass a medical (visa requirement)
- Able to start within the next 6 months and preferably commit to up to two years.
How do I apply?
- Click the button below and complete the online form.
- Submit your CV/resume.
- Submit at least one picture.
- Submit a self-intro video. (Here are some tips on how to make one.)